Anonymous-0
Well-known Member
A couple of weeks ago I wrote about trying to find a witcher for an irrigation well. The well driller could not find water on an 80 acre tract by drilling test holes. I found a witcher and he found water in an area only 200 feet in diameter. The well driller stuck a hole and he finished casing the well friday night and told my wife it is going to be one of the best wells he has ever drilled. He just could not stop boasting about the quality and quantity this well is going to produce. So it is now the talk of the neighborhood. Saturday my neighbor had the witcher work for him on a quarter section of land that the state says has no available water for irrigation and he found a vein like mine. It also was quite small in area but looks to be a winner. Truly a mysterious thing. I will report on his outcome if you guys want me to.