way off topic

Isn't that an oil injected unit. I thought most Suzukis from that era were all injected lube system. If it is not, most of the bikes I dealt with back in the early to mid 70s were 16 to 1 gas oil mix the best I can rememeber.
 
Unless it is a race specific, non street bike, it is seperate oil injection. There is a tank with a sight glass for the lube. If it is not there, be assured that researching the model is important. Some had the injection system pump oil directly into the mains (all ball bearing) I used to own a Suzie Six speed Hustler 250. JimN
 
The 73 or 74 TS 250 that we have had the oil injection removed. I'm pretty sure the oil went to the carburater though. We have been running either 40 or 50 to one per the old suzuki mechanics instrutions. We have it written on the can, next time I'm over at dads I'll look for sure. Mike
 
The 73 or 74 TS 250 that we have had the oil injection removed. I'm pretty sure the oil went to the carburater though. We have been running either 40 or 50 to one per the old suzuki mechanics instrutions. We have it written on the can, next time I'm over at dads I'll look for sure. Mike
 
Jim, in the mid 60s I had a 250 X6 Hustler that you premixed the gas and oil. Talk about a rice rocket. In 69 I bought a Kawasaki 500 cc Mach 3. Talk about a ride! It did have the side tank for oil. David.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top