Rich'sToys

Well-known Member
Location
Southern MN
I don't spend a lot of time on this particular forum, so forgive me if this has been discussed before.
My WC has a magneto. It's had AC R45 spark plugs in it for years, and has always started and ran well. But I keep reading on these forums that resistor plugs should not be used with a magneto. I'm doing some other work on the tractor, so thought it would be a good time to change the plugs. Just wondering what the proper plug would be for this tractor.
Thanks in advance!
 
AC 45 (no R) was one of the ones called for originally, I think. I let the WC Operator's manual I had go with the tractor when it went away.
 
I don't spend a lot of time on this particular forum, so forgive me if this has been discussed before.
My WC has a magneto. It's had AC R45 spark plugs in it for years, and has always started and ran well. But I keep reading on these forums that resistor plugs should not be used with a magneto. I'm doing some other work on the tractor, so thought it would be a good time to change the plugs. Just wondering what the proper plug would be for this tractor.
Thanks in advance!
I use NGK3112 in my WD45
 
I was scrolling through some old threads, and someone had mentioned Autolite 295. I happened to have some of those on hand, so I put them in. She fired right up on the first pull of the crank!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top