There is a abandoned calvary fort converted to a retirement community in Bracketville, TX, with a runway.
Long story short I am building a hangar and home on that runway. I can 'live with' my tractors and airplanes as has been my dream for a long time.
It seems the only folks that build hydraulic hangar doors are in WS and MN. Freight to get that 42' door down to Bracketville is about a third of the total door cost. I need to go that way anyhow and I have enough truck to pull that 2800 pound monster on a trailer but how do you deal with the 42 foot length on a trailer?
I hoped someone out there has BTDT and could help me out.
Thanks!!
Long story short I am building a hangar and home on that runway. I can 'live with' my tractors and airplanes as has been my dream for a long time.
It seems the only folks that build hydraulic hangar doors are in WS and MN. Freight to get that 42' door down to Bracketville is about a third of the total door cost. I need to go that way anyhow and I have enough truck to pull that 2800 pound monster on a trailer but how do you deal with the 42 foot length on a trailer?
I hoped someone out there has BTDT and could help me out.
Thanks!!