Wet, dry, wet and dry again ,, then wet !

Bruce from Can.

Got on my 730 Case, with the NH haybine,and drove 30 miles to our old home.This was my Great Grand parents farm. It was passed down to my Grand Dad , and then my Dad, My Dad's will stated it must be sold , and money split among us kids,fair enough.I have rented this ground for 30 years.
When I left home the sun was shining bright , and the forecast was for a nice day. I arrived , and started in cutting,and the sky clouded over. After a couple hours it rained, I got soaked. Then the sun came back, I got dry, cutting the whole time. hour or so later , rain again , soaked again , kept cutting , dried again . Only to be rained on again , by the time my wife came to pick me up, I looked like a half drowned rat.
Going to go back and cut the rest today, thunder storms in the forecast, but what good are forecast, it rains when ever I sit on a open tractor any way. Bruce

I'm beginning to wonder if ALL the weather forecasters have lost their minds! Had a whole 2 hours advance warning the other day before heavy rain decided to hit us. Was it possible to see coming? Yup - was raining over many areas in Canada above both Minnesota and North Dakota. Like with yours, it lasted about an hour, then was gone.

Last few times they've forecast rain, it has been bright and sunny all day.

Come on Bob , that would be almost a sin to cut hay in a cab. What with no bugs , no dust and dirt , less noise , I just wouldn't get to appreciate the whole farmer experience. You know I only do this because I and addicted to agriculture, and unlike folks that are addicted to Meth , the government doesn't have a recovering farmer plan . Think you and I would both be on the treatment plan if there was one , lol.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back