What became of this guy

Pete-IN

Sometimes a guy on this site will have a real catchy memorable handle. One such guy was Sir Mowsalot that used to be a regular poster on here. I got to thinking, I haven't seen a post from him for 2 or so years or maybe more. Anyone know if he died, got kicked off, or left in a bad mood. I don't really recall him posting any thing to offend anyone. Just curious or maybe I have too much free time on my hands.

If you place an asterisk as a ..wildcard.. in the Author search in front of ..alot.. nothing similar to what you are talking about shows up. I only went back 6 pages of results. There was one that I thought was funny ..winesalot.. only 3 post on a JD lawn tractor, see link. I thought there may have been a ..winesalot1..; winesalot2 etc. but that would require some amount of self-admittance. ; > )
(quoted from post at 14:07:11 09/22/23) Sometimes a guy on this site will have a real catchy memorable handle. One such guy was Sir Mowsalot that used to be a regular poster on here. I got to thinking, I haven't seen a post from him for 2 or so years or maybe more. Anyone know if he died, got kicked off, or left in a bad mood. I don't really recall him posting any thing to offend anyone. Just curious or maybe I have too much free time on my hands.

There is a lawncare business on face plant, oops, I meant book.

Been around here awhile and can't say I've ever seen that name.

There are definitely some with a wealth of knowledge that have gone on to the farm in the sky. Miss some of those guys.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back