What Happened to my Post??? Re: Detachable Planter Chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR

I went back 15 min since posting to check for replies and noticed that someone posted something about politics (which wasn't even being discussed), and I can't reply or do anything to the post. It is like its locked out or deleted!!

They could see where it was going, so they fired a shot across the bow.
Someone was certain to mention economics sooner or later .

I went back 15 min since posting to check for replies and noticed that someone posted something about politics (which wasn't even being discussed), and I can't reply or do anything to the post. It is like its locked out or deleted!!
Did you not realize "planter chain" is a VERY controversial topic?:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: RTR
But ultimately, I think it is partially a supply/demand thing… not much of this stuff is being used anymore, and it costs money to keep it “at the ready “ in the warehouse.
Never thought I’d live to see the day it would take a week to get a water pump for a 427 Chevy.

The Thread had become political.

• Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back