What happened to the traditional view?

Jerrycpp

No more new posts - the last one was Thursday the 28th. Can't use the modern view as the print is far too small. Bring back the traditional view for those of us with limited vision.

No more new posts - the last one was Thursday the 28th. Can't use the modern view as the print is far too small. Bring back the traditional view for those of us with limited vision.
We will be discussing increasing font size, but currently it is the same size as it was on the old forums. Some people see it smaller they say on their browser. If this forum is showing up smaller than the old one on your browser, you can zoom with your browser to make the fonts larger while we figure out why it's small for some and not for others. Browser zoom will apply to the page you are viewing and all subsequent refreshes on the same site.

I'm not sure how you are seeing only posts from the 28th. Like for this forum, you should see many posts dated today. If you are using a book mark and going to the old forum, it should refresh to here unless your browser is stuck holding an old history cache. Clearing history fixes that.

Just unbelievable. So sad. The label print under the rocker switches on the fire truck dash is small too but it won't stop me from driving it at 75 years old.

Reactions: HFJ
Maybe it is the low contrast?
We will be discussing a view with opposite contrast. Many vision issues require a dark background with light text. Views can also be set up for larger fonts. These are changeable with a single click at the bottom of every page. We haven't gotten that far yet though they are fairly simple to set up and extremely simple to use.

Reactions: HFJ
We will be discussing increasing font size, but currently it is the same size as it was on the old forums. Some people see it smaller they say on their browser. If this forum is showing up smaller than the old one on your browser, you can zoom with your browser to make the fonts larger while we figure out why it's small for some and not for others. Browser zoom will apply to the page you are viewing and all subsequent refreshes on the same site.

I'm not sure how you are seeing only posts from the 28th. Like for this forum, you should see many posts dated today. If you are using a book mark and going to the old forum, it should refresh to here unless your browser is stuck holding an old history cache. Clearing history fixes that.
Chris, that's what mine did too. I have a link on my Windows 10 PC Desktop page, and it takes me right to the Classic page that stopped on Thursday. I have since replaced my link to go to the new version. I just lit up the http line once I was on the new Forums page and copied it. Then I stuck it into a new shortcut link I created on my Desktop page (Right click on the desktop, go to "new" then "shortcut"). When it first opened the YT home page it was huge, but the zoom button in the title bar let me fix that. I'm golden now, except for the hair - it's still silver!!! steve

We will be discussing a view with opposite contrast. Many vision issues require a dark background with light text. Views can also be set up for larger fonts. These are changeable with a single click at the bottom of every page. We haven't gotten that far yet though they are fairly simple to set up and extremely simple to use.
awesome. i ❤️ dark mode.

On a windows computer, hold down the Control (CTRL) key and scroll. That effectively resizes the content. Jim

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back