What This Do?

Pete-IN

This was in a pile of IH parts I bought at auction. I think it is a lug wrench for dual wheels. Another guy says it is for cultivators. What is the opinions of you folks? It is pretty long.

Attachments

• IMG_3926 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3926 - Copy.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 132
It is called a drawbar wrench. It fits the nuts on the axle clamps. So yes, it is used when mounting cultivators, mowers, or whatever else goes on in place of the drawbar.

This was in a pile of IH parts I bought at auction. I think it is a lug wrench for dual wheels. Another guy says it is for cultivators. What is the opinions of you folks? It is pretty long.

I have one that came with a new Super C. We used it for tightening bolts on implements. Axle clamps etc.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back