RockRon

Member
Found this while sorting through Dad's lifetime of collections. It's about 18" long and the material appears to be like stove gasket. The ends thread off and are curved like they would be intended to fit inside pvc pipe. I'm thinking it's greenhouse-related. Does anybody know?
 
Sounds like the wick for a wick applicator. I don't know if they still make them but they used to make wick applicators out of PVC to use with Roundup. Roundup needs all plastic. You just run the rope wick over the weeds and you don't have to worry about any spray killing something you wanted to keep. They are great for going around the bottom of trees.
 
What happened to the pics? Let's try again...
a44207.jpg

a44208.jpg
 
Weeds nailed it below.

It's part of a weed wick.

I still have one though I've not used it.

Dean
 
Bingo! Thanks guys! I"ve only ever seen the handheld single wicks, but the setup in the picture looks like it would work beautifully. As I keep sorting, I"m sure there will be more whatzit"s to come!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top