Wheel weight bolts

DanTo

I'm putting original IH rear wheel weights on a Farmall H. I know they are square head 3/4 diameter, but need to know the length for the first set of weights and then for the second set? Also where is a
good place to buy them? Would Fastenal have them?

its pretty easy to find the lengths, just by setting the first weight in place with a couple rods or long bolts then measure what u need for bolts. to get your second weight just set the two weights on top of each other and take your measurement. you can use standard bolts if your stuck just use never sieze and a lock washer.

They should !
McMaster Carr
Ww Grainger
There another nut and bolt place on line forgot there name.
Place in Canton that will make the front square headed bolts for a C with the fine tread s 1/2 - 20 in case you need them

i took a look and the hub to weight bolts are 5 1/2x 3/4. u can use 5 also and the nut will be flush. weight to weight will be shorter,... probably 4 inch , but u can check them.

For two sets IH used 4-3/4 first set and 3-3/4 to mount second set. When mounting more than two sets I use whatever works.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back