Wheel weights

Yea, same as my Blue one. May I ask where you got the monitor bracket, or did you fab it yourself? I was planning on putting my baler monitor on the fender rail, but that looks slick setup….

Paul
I have a NH TN55 and a TT60A, both of which look much like this (Fiat). One was made in Italy, and one in India.
 
Frankly I don't see why that lip had to come off. If you needed to remove the tires for replacement they would have come off at the rim easier and lighter. the lip didn't go completely through so would have thought it would have cleared the hub bolts. Just would have had to pull the weights to remove disk at hub. To each his own.
 
It may be the same family of tractor as my Workmaster. I forget which import Red and Blue tractors match up.

Paul
Looks like you're right. The 2009-2014 version of the Workmaster 65 appears to be the same tractor as this Farmall 65A.

Factory weights for this tractor are $485 each and only weigh about 110lbs.
 
Frankly I don't see why that lip had to come off. If you needed to remove the tires for replacement they would have come off at the rim easier and lighter. the lip didn't go completely through so would have thought it would have cleared the hub bolts. Just would have had to pull the weights to remove disk at hub. To each his own.
The lip did go completely through and did not clear the hub bolts.
 
Yea, same as my Blue one. May I ask where you got the monitor bracket, or did you fab it yourself? I was planning on putting my baler monitor on the fender rail, but that looks slick setup….

Paul
I first put that "mount bar" on as a grab handle for getting on and off tractor. Yes, I fabbed it myself. Then I needed to add some bolts on top to mount the planter monitor. Then I worked off those bolts to mount bracket for baler monitor. The new Holland baler monitor has a standard smv mount bracket so if I use different tractor I can easily move the monitor. Yes, this is same tractor as your workmaster. Just painted red. I love this little tractor. Bought it brand new. Can't remember what year.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top