Where is the option? was it hidden? -DARK MODE

Oh oh oh, I know this board software has dark mode, just can't find where the setting is to turn it on.
Please assist.

Normally it's located in this orange area, but I see nothing.
1706665381823.png

That Dark Mode is probably an addon or template we haven't picked up. Dark Mode is supposed to be a default option in a coming release so I think we were awaiting that right now. Personally I'd love it, much easier on the eyes than the white background.

Account Upgrades I think are things forums use to make money from features or privileges. I doubt we'll be turning that on. ;)

That Dark Mode is probably an addon or template we haven't picked up. Dark Mode is supposed to be a default option in a coming release so I think we were awaiting that right now. Personally I'd love it, much easier on the eyes than the white background.

Account Upgrades I think are things forums use to make money from features or privileges. I doubt we'll be turning that on. ;)
OK, hope to see the DARK MODE in the near future. I'll keep looking for it. (y)

I would love dark mode. So much better for your eyes, especially before rest.
One of the many features about YT forums I really appreciate is it does NOT have advertising. Everything else in this world seems to try to be selling me something and the pop ups on other sites keep me away from them. I liked the tried and true of the old forum but this new format really is great.
Thank you

I believe a fellow shared the "shades of gray" info or template to another great tractor/engine site.
It is very easy on the eyes. Until then, I'll enjoy this site as it is. :)

FireFox ESR browser has an add-on for Dark mode. It's ok, but the color schemes it uses are not so robust.
i've tried a handful of 3rd party dark mode things. i ended up uninstalling all of them. they tend to be a "one size fits all" solution which doesn't.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back