Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I was wondering if anybody has any opinions on the White 6105 with front wheel assist? What engine is it? What is one worth with 2300 hrs?
 
I have one with a 894 allied loader on it.
It is made in italy, Mine has 6000 hrs on it. gave 28,000 for it when it had 2,000 hrs.
5,000 hrs put clutch in it. air cond, is poor
set up. put water pump on it and one sensor on flywheel and coupler on FWA drive shaft . starter this year. Other than that Its a work horse . 30" tires on front are expensive. Its the same as a Hurliman Brand they made them for Agco. I like mine. other than the AIR cond.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top