white GT1622 50 mower deck belt

Hello I just bought a white GT1622 garden tractor with a 50" mower deck. I was able to download a manual from the MTD site for the tractor but can"t find any info on the deck. The tag says MTD 199-958A ser. #0169D. No luck online or at local shops. I need a tensioner pulley and a belt(don,t have old one to measure) I can probably match up the pulley but I really need to know the correct length belt. Hopefully someone has a parts book for this deck. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...Mike

I have a 50 inch deck on my White GT1855. The model number for my deck is 190-993-000 and I know the Owner's Guide for it is on the MTD site. You could take a look at that manual and if you're lucky, it'll be similar enough to your deck to be useful. My deck connects to the PTO with a driveshaft.

Thanks
I finally found it on the mtd site under model #990-218. its basically the same as the 1855 deck only the gearbox is mounted 90 degrees to the right and has a pulley instead of a driveshaft.I can get the belt thru stens but the tensioner pulley is an mtd only item $48....Ouch!!....Mike

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back