White L 12 Riding mower

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Can anyone tell me what belt numbers a white L 12 riding mower takes. Where can I get a manual that shows how to install them and how many belts are used. I just bought this mower and it sure looks like a job to install the belts and not sure how many it takes nor the belt numbers. Thanks in advance. JIM in ILL
 
Does your tractor have the double stacked pulleys, down under the plate that has the forward/ neutral/ reverse handle in it? If so, i found it is easier to remove the snap ring that holds them together, remove the top half of the pulley sheaves, and go from there. And, make sure they both turn freely. Use some PB Blaster to free them up, then some light oil to keep them free!
And, any good lawn mower/ tractor sale shop that sells parts, should be able to get the belts. Can you see any numbers on the old belts? The place i go to for parts, will measure the belts, if the numbers on the belts aren't readable. It should take 2 belts. I have a White lawn tractor, but it was a non-running gift, and had no manuals with it. (I think the owners manuals are the first things the owners toss out when they buy it!)
 
Yes, I do have the double stacked pullys. Thanks for the info. The belts were off it when I got it and have no idea of the length or #. Thanks once again for your time. JIM
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top