Why are we getting emails to a post i posted

Just what the title says. I get enough junk emails as is.
When the new software change was done all user preferences were set the same and members now have to choose things they want or do not want. You can do that in your profile.

Go to the upper right and Click on your handle to open your profile.

In the drop-down list that opens click on "Preferences".

In the drop-down list that opens and look for "Content Options".

Uncheck the boxes, to the right of that heading, to shut off things you do not want, such as email notifications.

There are many other things there that you can turn off or on as you chose, by checking or removing the check marks from boxes, to have a view and related functions you like the best.

Just a note you will see that your post, like some others, was moved to Site Comments. They are doing that to get post related to the site and software out of the general forums and to the forum Support and Admin operate from.

As Jim.Me posted.
I believe his directions are for a phone.

A Computer/PC/Laptop view is a bit different.
So if not on a phone, click your avatar/username (upper right) and then click on Preferences.
1704209188316.png

As Jim.Me posted.
I believe his directions are for a phone.

A Computer/PC/Laptop view is a bit different.
So if not on a phone, click your avatar/username (upper right) and then click on Preferences.
View attachment 1033
I was on my computer. You got me. I meant the other left, the one at the upper right. I will edit that to avoid confusing folks.

Edit: It appears I can't edit it due to being timed out.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back