Will a motor in a 8600 White combine fit in a 1855.

i have the chance to buy a 8600 white worth the money that has the same motor in it that a 2-110 white has in it and i was just seeing if it would fit in a 1855 oliver now that has the 310 wah. in it. I was wondering things like bell housing on combine, hydra power mounts, straight pipe and air cleaner thanks in advance.

A few other things is quite an understatement. You'd need pretty much everything but the block and the head.

Dang well thank you guys very much, i could have bought this combine with a good motor for 800 lol, now i dont have a use for it

hollar at me, I might be interested in the combine, Is it right there close to you since we are not that far away? thanks mike

I've got a good, strong running perkins in a 8800. Doesn't use any oil and has a new water pump 4 yeays ago. The combine is for sale along with a 7600 that has a rebuilt 318 gas. Also have a 704W; ok shape; and good 708N corn head. Can send pictures of all. Call 217 736 2421 after 6pm.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back