fence line which made a dam. Cleaned out
and re installed 100 ft yesterday. Got
200+ to go. Old Fords got a good
workout.
cvphoto88734.jpg

cvphoto88735.jpg

cvphoto88736.jpg

cvphoto88737.jpg

No good way to get debris out of fence. Had to cut the wire ( it was in terrible shape anyway) pull the post out and push,pull,and drag the mess to a burn pile. Things we do for money!

No good way to get debris out of fence.
No good way to KEEP debris out of fence.
I know a guy who installed a chain link fence. Then years later asked me to pull the posts out.
I've bought properties with chain link fence. I've removed all my rusty chain link fences.
No good way to KEEP debris out of fence.

I've used my home made forks and landscape rake to clean the
cvphoto88742.jpg

mess made from cutting down a tree.
I have the advantage of applying down force.

This pic is not the pic where I piled up large branches with rake. The pile the rake made was a full dump trailer load with one scoop.

cvphoto88743.jpg

I have an area like that in one my fences I need to fix but since the horse isn't getting out I have not done it

Back in 1986 we had what most in the area called the hundred year floor. But we have had a good many since. Like the one on Dec 27th 2015 and the old timers that have lived in the area all there life said they had NEVER had a flood in Dec let alone as back as it was. Then again in 2017 we had a bad one.

A very good civil engineer once set me straight about the term 100 yr flood (and 50 yr flood, 25 yr flood, etc.). Heres a definition from a Texas government site: The 100-year floodplain is the land that is predicted to flood during a 100-year storm, which has a 1% chance of occurring in any given year. You may also hear the 100-year floodplain called the 1% annual chance floodplain or base flood. Areas within the 100-year floodplain may flood in much smaller storms as well.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back