You Gotta Hear This!!!!

Yep, that is impressive. Very difficult song for most normal people to sing well (not to say you shouldn't join in when you get a chance). Just requires a little more range than most of us have.

Good harmonies on this on as well.

Thanks for the chance to hear it.
 
Wonderful! Many years ago, I tuned in to watch a football game and Lou Rawls sang the national anthem a capela. He stood down on the field with his eyes closed and his hands clasped in front of him and he did it right. There was no doubt he sang from the heart. It gave me chills and I have never forgotten.
 
Man, Allen, I am sitting here with tears in my ears. What a powerful performance. Those little girls can sure sing!
 
That was a phenomenal job! It really made me feel good to hear children that young sing our Country's song with such respect and dignity. I will be sharing this with my students next week. Our school starts off each week with the national anthem played on the intercom system for students to sing along with, and daily recital of the pledge, and it's going to stay that way for a long time as far as our teaching staff is concerned!
 
Wow! There's a ton of natural talent at work there. And then five of them to boot! It brought a tear here too. Jim
 
I've never heard it done better. I listened to it eight times and enjoyed it more each time. It sure puts the morons who screech and beller this song to shame
 
These girls have a great future, that's the kind of singing I like, {True 5 part harmony]Wish our teachers would take the time up north here to have children sing like that. The only songs I hear are old to modern rock.Those girls are only 8 to 11 yr's old----- AMAIZING !!!!!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top