YTMAG Show Guide

Gary from Muleshoe

Well-known Member
Just wondering why the show guide has never been updated for 2008? Also is there some other sites to find this kind of information out for shows and antique pulls?
 

They have to type that by hand and are always looking for volunteers to do so.

Or you can just buy the show directory. www.farmcollectorshowdirectory.com
 
Lookss to me like maybe it has been, just showing 2007 on some, I know I still write 07 on somethings. I do know Kims late sister used to do the show guide, maybe Kim justs need some help.
 
Well, for Oklahoma, it looks like 2008 has been added, but 2007 has not been deleted. It may be that what you're looking for doesn't have 2008 dates listed and all you are seeing is 2007.

Kevin
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top