Recent content by 3nails4life

  1. 3

    Ford 3000 running rough

    Is that it?
  2. 3

    Ford 3000 running rough

    Is that it?
  3. 3

    Ford 3000 running rough

  4. 3

    Ford 3000 running rough

    Here is a picture of it.
  5. 3

    Ford 3000 running rough

    You would not have a picture of where it is at do you. Do not want to take something off that I will not be able to put back together
  6. 3

    Ford 3000 running rough

    Thanks I tried all of that and changed the fuel filter twice. Also replaced rubber fuel lines. Could it be getting air somehow. And could I use starting fluid to see if that might be it.
  7. 3

    Ford 3000 running rough

    I have a Ford 3000 diesel. I just got it back running after almost a year. It will idle fine for 10-15 minutes and then bog down to almost shutting off and then idle fine again. It did this 3 or 4 times and then shut off. I replaced fuel filter and added some HEET to the tank. It started back up...
  8. 3

    Ford 3000 operating water temperature

    What should I expect the temperature range to be with a 69 3000 diesel running a 5 foot bush hog
  9. 3

    3000 oil filter conversion kit install

    When installing the conversion kit does this big nut need to be removed?
  10. 3

    Ford 3000 diesel Simms leak off line questions

    How to replace all of those lines. Looks like the one between 2 and 3 was already replaced.
  11. 3

    Ignition switch and wiring

    I have a alternator with 1 wire going to the solenoid and the positive battery cable is also hooked to it. I’m connecting the temperature gauge to a port on my water pump.
  12. 3

    Ignition switch and wiring

    I have a 69 3000 diesel tractor that I want to wire the ignition switch to operate the solenoid and starter only. What ignition switch do I need and how does the wires need to be run. I would like to do away with the remaining wires as I have no lights and I’m going to mechanical gauges.
  13. 3

    1965 Ford 3000 clutch replacement advise

    thanks I have watched it a couple times.
  14. 3

    1965 Ford 3000 clutch replacement advise

    ould happen to know well the recommended torque is.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top