Recent content by 79redcub

  1. 7

    Case 411B w/loader

    It will be a couple of days before i can send you pictures. The zip code is 46511.
  2. 7

    Case 411B w/loader

    The tractor is located in north central indiana.
  3. 7

    Case 411B w/loader

    Hi Case fans, my great uncle has a Case 411B Ulitily tractor. Neither of us know much about it. The only thing we know about it is that it has a loader, wide front, case-o-matic transmittion. It hasn"t ran since 2006, motor is free, but radiator is missing. The tires are fair and hold air. One...
  4. 7

    NCIATPA

    no northern indiana
  5. 7

    1/16 scale gooseneck trailer

    I have owned one my self, I owned it in my collection for about 5year i just sold it to a guy that offered me 30dollars for it. I sold it, then the next toy show I went the guy I bought it from is making them agin. Don't know his name off hand, but they are 60dollars. Wish I kept mine and...
  6. 7

    NCIATPA

    Hey I was wondering when the first pull of the season is. Also the date of it and the time. Thanks Happy pulling to all
  7. 7

    How to remove stuck wheel wedge bolts

    Just to let you know for next time. When ever me and my dad are trying to get a rusty bolt off we use trans. oil now. We found out that works the best. We have changed 3sets of tires with rusted bolt in about 45min just because we used trans oil. It would have been at least double without it.
  8. 7

    Looking for a div III type pulling tractor

    Red has been pulling for a long time good to hear he is keeping it going. He is always fun to watch pull. I hope that I can see your farmall's pull soon.
  9. 7

    Leaking water Pump Farmall H-Narrow front end

    On my dad's 44 H we had to repack the water pump. We also had to take the rad. off of it that wasn't to hard, but when we took off the steering shaft that was stuck had a time in on getting it off. The problem of that was the old paint was stopping it. We got the water pump off and from it...
  10. 7

    Looking for a div III type pulling tractor

    Dave, is Red done pulling or is he going to get a different tractor to pull with. I was just wondering.
  11. 7

    Looking for a div III type pulling tractor

    Dave, is Red done pulling or is he going to get a different tractor to pull with. I was just wondering.
  12. 7

    Taking radiator off Farmall H

    I took the cap off and it will come though the stearing housing until the end of the treads and then it won't come out any more then that.
  13. 7

    Taking radiator off Farmall H

    Please help. I"m tying to take off my radiator off of my Farmall H. Im trying to get to the water pump so I can repack it and stop the water from leaking. I don"t know how to take the stearing shaft out. I took it lose at eh universal joint and turned it towards the front of the tractor and...
  14. 7

    westville in pull

    No dave i wont beable to go up there with you. I have to much other things going on around that time. I will called red.Thanks
  15. 7

    westville in pull

    Does anyone know if it rains if Red will have the track ready for sunday. What time does it start. If they need help on the flag I'm sure I will be there to help out.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top