Recent content by Blue ridge

  1. B

    JD #4 mower

    Thanks, it will need some work, it has been out in the woods at least 40 years, I was thinking of digging it out.
  2. B

    JD #4 mower

    Does anyone know what year a JD #4 mower would have been made?Thanks
  3. B

    JD A hood removal

    You are right, take steering wheel off and slide shaft out front of tractor
  4. B

    Model R Hour meter

    There are a few in Green Mag that will fix them, not sure on getting new ones, Metro speedometer and Star speedometer
  5. B

    john deere b carb.

    I would not go to Burrey, the carb work is ok but the shipping and office side are bad
  6. B

    pulling hood on JD70

    Take off the front section first then there should be a pin holding the steering shaft in, take out that pin and slide shaft out the back of hood
  7. B

    JD A fire on only one cylinder

    Thanks for the help, yes it has a mag and the carb has been gone through and the clutch and flywheel have both been off, is it possible to put flywheel on wrong? I think I will start by checking clutch disk. valves are moving, good compression
  8. B

    JD A fire on only one cylinder

    I have a newer model A that vibrates quite a bit and is only running on the left cylinder, I have good spark and the timing appears to be right,where do I start?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top