Recent content by Brennon Raser

  1. M

    Powerstroke 6.7 0wner feedback

    I am considering updating my tractor hauler and would like feedback from 6.7 owners on the following: How does it pull; compared to what; what load are you pulling and which gear ratio?? What kind of fuel mileage loaded / empty?? Having any negative issues??? PLEASE; OWNERS OR FORMER...
  2. B

    WD missing at idle

    After 2 good snowfalls up her this is what I found. After start up it was running real rough. Cleaned out the sediment bowl and let some gas run out of the carb bowl and it ran perfect. 1 week later it was running bad again, it would die under load. Cleaned out the sediment bowl again and let...
  3. B

    WD missing at idle

    After 2 good snowfalls up her this is what I found. After start up it was running real rough. Cleaned out the sediment bowl and let some gas run out of the carb bowl and it ran perfect. 1 week later it was running bad again, it would die under load. Cleaned out the sediment bowl again and let...
  4. B

    WD missing at idle

    Thanks for all the info.
  5. B

    WD missing at idle

    Thanks Old, I will play with that a little. I have not tried that yet.
  6. B

    WD missing at idle

    My 53 wd runs real choppy at idle. New plugs and wires. Cleaned all the contacts under the dist cap. Removed the air cleaner and cleaned everything, added new oil to the cup. I also removed the gas tank and cleaned the inside with grit, removing all the rust and other crud in there. Also removed...
  7. B

    400 diesel

    Thank you!! i did pull that plate and hoped that was the fill! Thanks again!
  8. B

    400 diesel

    I'm new to the Red. I picked up a 400 Diesel for my dad to restore this summer and since the cold has set in here in MN i have a prob. The rear diff has water in it and it was locked up. I heated up the rear end and got the water out. My qestion is where do i add oil for the rear diff. I found a...
  9. B

    allis b fuel tank repairs / liners

    The inside of my WD tank was nasty. the sed. bowl was always orange and full of chunks.This summer i removed the tank, washed it out and put about a qt. jars worth of small rock that we use for road patching at work, shook it for 20 mins, washed out and repeted. The tank was nice and clean and...
  10. B

    Allis Chalmers B's doing a square dance

    Do a search on "youtube" several diff videos. Funny stuff.
  11. B

    WD oil pressure

    The oil filter and oil were changed last summer. I has run for maybe 10-12 hours tops since then
  12. B

    WD oil pressure

    My 53 WD has always run with the oil pressure between the "RM" in the "NORMAL" on the gauge. The last few times out moving snow with the loader it was been running at the "L" or past (high pressure) Any ideas what could be causing this? and should i be concerned? Thanks for your help........Brennon
  13. B

    WD oil leak help

    Lets try it again
  14. B

    WD oil leak help

    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc288/mudlake1/DSC02945.jpg
  15. B

    WD oil leak help

    My 53' WD has a oil leak in the rear and i need your help. It leaks from both sides in the same spot. It looks like there is a "hole" that goes into the diff. on both sides on the bottom. Anything I can do to fix this? This tractor is fairly new to me. You guys have been a great help in the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top