Recent content by Brian L. Thompson

  1. A

    cub cadet 1450 elec.

    cub cadet 1450 wont start, jumped all the switches and still no start. jump across the solenoid and it cranks but no start. changed the key switch and the fuses are okay. the last time i mowed the electric pto would just stop and after a few minutes it would start again.thanks for any and all help
  2. J

    M with M W clutch sold

    Sold at auction Sat 3/12 in TN, M with no serial tag, good tin, bad paint. Started right up, no smoke. Claimed good tranny/rear end, needed minor carb work. Went for $950 which I thought was very reasonable. I wanted it but have more than I can get going now. JD
  3. F

    head gasket replacement torque

    any one can help iam replaceing head gasket on my john deere 110 65 its a 8 hp k181 need the toque spec.thanks any help john
  4. K

    Really OT The New New OT Forum

    I know there are some left on here that still swing by the New OT every now and then. It has moved again and here's the new address. Most of the regulars are still there. The host be'n used up till the last few days has susppended the forum again so you won't get the instuctions to go to the new...
  5. S

    Pic of the old D17

    This old D17 belonged to my wifes grandfather and I use to use it when I was a teenager working for him pulling a manure spreader. This old tractor has mowed and baled alot of hay. Hauled round bales out to the cows. plowed and disked the gardens and is still going strong. This is a pic of my...
  6. M

    Kubota BX1800

    I went to my uncles today an he was moweing the yard. When he got through he noticed that all the gauges were dead an he couldn"t shut the mower off We had to take the engine shield off an he shut it off manually (moving lever on top of injection pump) He tried to start it agian an nothing...
  7. B

    BF Avery V Axil

    Muleboss-I would be very interested in the axil, I do not figure it would cost to much to ship that part. If you will please gave me a call at 1-864-630-6927 sometime so that we can discuss details. Thanks, Brian L. Thompson
  8. B

    BF Avery V Axil

    I have a BF Avery V that is in very good shape except that the left hand rear axil is not correct the axil broke years ago and they replaced it with a cub farmall axil and than bolted the avery wheel center hub to a cub farmall center hub. I need to know if the avery A and/or R axil is...
  9. B

    David Bradley Tri-trac

    I recently found a david bradley tri-trac for sale locally. The seller is asking $500 for the tractor. However the tractor is missing the original motor, all three tires are bad, the tractor needs repainting, but the sheetmetal is good and the tractor is mechanically sound. The tractor also...
  10. B

    WD-45 Rebuild NEED HELP!!!

    Alright last year I purchased a WD-45 Allis Chalmers with a Stuck Engine, over the winter I managed to break the engine loose and remove the pistons, however two of the sleeves also came out. I've have since cleaned the pistons and I'm ready to put back together however the notes I took soak up...
  11. B

    BF Avery Model V Paint

    I recently acquired a BF Avery Model V that I'm planning to restore, however I have been unable to find anywhere to purchase the paint. If someone could tell me where to order this paint or perhaps what the equivalent paint code is for Napa paint. Thanks for your replies, really appreciate the help.
  12. B

    Improvements to the Farm Tractor 1890-Present

    I am currently working on a presentation for an one of my Agriculture Mechanization Classes at Clemson University and I was just wanting to get everyone's ideas on what were the major improvements to tractor technology between 1890-present day. These improvements would include such topics as...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top