Recent content by BuddyBear

  1. T

    955k trans runs hot

    trans started running hot after 45 min operating,changed oil cleaned screen, changed filter, took oil cooler apart, clean and oil flows to cooler[ cranked over while it was off], engine runs cool[ redone radiator, water pump]still shifts and pulls the same like it did before. let it idle for...
  2. B

    Jack hammer

    I bought a jack hammer that had been converted to hydraulic power. The engine and pump work fine but the jack hammer doesn't have much of a snap to it. The seller said there is a nitrogen chamber on it and it could need charging. I found the chamber and it has a valve like a tire valve. I pushed...
  3. B

    wagner 2 spool valve help

    wagnercompanies.com/web_log.aspx Will give you an IPC. Should be of some help. Otherwise if the valve is off the loader, try pulling the lever and shooting some air in various ports till air comes out the other one.
  4. B

    Hydraulic oil

    Sorry it's taken so long to reply. Been outta town. The unit I have is a Case 30+4 trencher. There doesn't seem to be a lot of info about the maching in general. If you know where to find any please let me know. Thanks for the advice
  5. B

    Hydraulic oil

    The manual calls for Type F. The trencher holds about 16 gal. The only way I've found to buy Type F is by the quart or by the drum. By the quart is a whole lot of plastic bottles and by the drum is a whole lot of oil. The guy I bought the machine from said he got the oil at Sam's Wholesale Club...
  6. B

    Hydraulic oil

    I'm trying to find a hydraulic oil that replaces ATF Type F. I've been told the only thing I have to worry about is the viscousity. What is the SAE grade of Type F? I know AW46 is ASE 10. Can AW46 and Type F cohabitate?
  7. B

    Sodering with pure lead

    Just wondering why you want to use lead instead of body putty.
  8. B

    Sloppy joints

    Thanks for the info. From what I could tell, the expander will only take care of the slop in the boom lugs. The bushings in the swing tower (I didn't know it was called that when I started this) are also worn. I didn't see an application for that in the ExpanderSystem. Is there one? I have...
  9. B

    Sloppy joints

    Thanks to all ya'all for the help. The falconpower web site is a life saver. More people should know about it.
  10. B

    Sloppy joints

    Hey folks, I'm new to the world of backhoes and such, so please help me out if you will. I've just aquired a Case D100 hoe and it is about as loose as my ex-wife's morals. The pin at the base of the boom that hinges the up and down motion is the worst. This means that hitting the intended ditch...
  11. B

    30+4 Trencher

    I just aquired a 30+4 backhoe and plow. Any info good or bad on this unit is apprecated. I have seen photos of units with the trencher on either end I think. Is the plow interchangeable with a trencher? A guy at work saw a picture I had and thought it was a big chainsaw. I guess with the right...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top