Recent content by Buel Helm

  1. B

    wiring diagram

    Has anyone have a wiring diagram for a jd #1010 ru 32825, that you could e-mail me? thaks Buel [email protected]
  2. B

    1655 Shifting Problem - Any Help?

    I had the same problem with my 1655.The shifting fork bolts were lose,replaced with new bolts,with locktight and lock washers.
  3. B

    1655 Shifting Problem - Any Help?

    I had the same problem with my 1655.The shifting fork bolts were lose,replaced with new bolts,with locktight and lock washers.
  4. B

    1655 no reverse

    I now have R-1 AND F-2. After removeing gear shift plate,gears looks ok. It only shifts in two gears. Thanks Buel
  5. B

    1655 no reverse

    I bought a 1655 today, won"t go in reverse. where do i start. thanks Buel
  6. B

    super 55 oliver

    Thanks
  7. B

    super 55 oliver

    Will i still have a postive ground when useing a alternator on a 1957 super 55? Buel
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top