Recent content by burng2003

  1. B

    Siphon pipe in gasoline fuel tank

    I need to buy a siphon pipe to complete putting the pump on my fuel tank. Should I use galvanized pipe or just black pipe. Read some on google but really did not find a good answer. Any advice or tips appreciated
  2. A

    Building up a D

    Looking for a new puller and differant from my G and A puller. Looking at building a D up but never owned one. I do know the rear tires are chain driven and it's heavy but looking for a new project. What can I get out this old girl for HP
  3. B

    IH 37 baler

    I have an IH 37 baler. I am interested to see if anyone has used the plastice twine in the baler and how it works. Any comments would be appreciated. In our area it is hard to get regular twine so I was thinking about trying the plastic twine Thanks in advance for your input.
  4. B

    Cultivator parts

    When Cleaning out a barn I found the rear part of the cultivators that fit a 1937 Johne Deere B that my grandfather had owned. The parts I have are the two rear shovels that would mount on the rear axles and the lifting lever that monts behind the seat to raise the cultivators by hand. I was...
  5. B

    IH 37 baler

    Then farmer that bales my hay is retiring and has offered to sell me his IH 37 baler. It looks good and does bale but one side the knotter goofs up about every fourth bale and does not tie. What is the baler worth and is the knotting problem something that can be cured. If I had a lot of hay to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top