Recent content by cannonfarms78

  1. C

    dual power on 5610

    These replies helped allow. I am wondering if I got it back to high and un plugged i it would it stay? t thanks thank
  2. C

    dual power on 5610

    I put 10 amp in and it worked a couple of times. I replaced the toggle switch at the same time/ I t seems to be iin low now. {f I could get it high I would leave and not use it. I assume it like an Oliver and high is direct. Thanks for the reply.
  3. C

    dual power on 5610

  4. C

    dual power on 5610

    what size fuse is used on the dual power on an early model 5610. I bought this tractor last fall . I have several other blue fords and none have the dual power. Dealer couldn:t. help, Thanks ,TC
  5. C

    1850 Hydraulics

    Thats the way mine is. I just got through removing them to remove the hydraulic system. TC
  6. C

    hydraulic system removal on 1859

    Yes it is hydraulic fluid leaking down. This tractor has been in the family since new. I don't know all the history but know the pump has been replaced earlier. It has not been used very little in the past 3years. Since this tractor has the high idle miss and all I do is hay running the rpms...
  7. C

    hydraulic system removal on 1859

    sorry for error 1966 model 1850
  8. C

    hydraulic system removal on 1859

    I have a leak into the rear end and need to remove the hydraulic housing. My a&I manual does not say anything about removing the long shaft, do I need to removeit? I also would like to fix the high idle miss and was wondering if parts were available todo this and where to get them. Thanks, TC
  9. C

    oliver implements

    I have a restored 17 spreader, 2 100 plows one green and one red, a 2bottom hd plow, a 5 bottom semi pipe plow , a565 5 bottom plow, and a 588 4 bottom plow. A 22a sickle mower, and a 415 sickle mower. a 391 wagon with flare bed, a steel wheel grain drill and a 207 hay rake.
  10. C

    replacing brakeshaft seals on 580c backhoe.

    I replaced the slave and master cylinders and still don't have brakes and found oil in the housings. I need to know how to remove the seals. Do I need to remove the backing plate or just pry out the seal? I am getting pretty good at removing the cab floor and hope this will be the last time...
  11. C

    proper brake for 580c backhoe

    I am trying to get the brakes working on my hoe and need to know the proper fluid. I am replacing both the master cylinder and the slave cylinder. I have been told it takes hyd. fluid but it had brake fluid in it. They brakes haven't worked since i had it and want to be a little safer. Any...
  12. C

    crank on plowmaster 100

    Thanks for the reply, thats about what I figured. I will get it cleaned and painted and then make a sleeve. I also figured someone else had this problem,thanks again.TC
  13. C

    crank on plowmaster 100

    I started working on this plow today and needed to free up the crank. I finally got it unstuck and it unscrewed fairly easy until it got to the end and I forced it. When I got it out there was a small ball in the tube. When I cleaned the screw and put it in it doesn't seem right. How do I...
  14. C

    How Different Brands?

    When we are into hay we use a MF 2680 to disc mower, 650 ford to tedder,super c farmall to rake, 77 oliver to rake, 5600 ford with turbo to vermeer baler, non turbo 5600 ford to 273 nh baler, have 7000 ford to rotary mower. The 5600s do double duty with loaders moving rolls. I hate to hook and...
  15. C

    68 grain cart

    I found the auger and tube but havn't found the head and chute. will look again tomorrow. TC
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top