Recent content by Case830Highcrop

  1. C

    B110 deck on a B10

    Thank you!
  2. C

    B110 deck on a B10

    Good afternoon everyone. I am a Case guy but for diversity, I ended up with an Allis Chalmers B10. It really is in great shape and I would love to use it more by putting a mower deck on it. I have a gentleman with a deck that he says is off of a B110. Will that fit on my tractor and work...
  3. C

    830 head gasket

    Thank you for the reply. Not what I wanted to hear, but helps me set a direction.
  4. C

    830 head gasket

    Thank you everyone for all the help with my stuck pump, the 830 lives! On to the next chapter. I have a head gasket that needs replacing. The front head is dumping oil ironically down behind the injector pump at a pretty good rate. Any thoughts before I dive in? Is this a common one and is it...
  5. C

    Timing 830 injector pump.

    Yes thank you sir. Thank you for taking the time to type that out. I have a I&T shop manual and it is not nearly as clear as your description. I cant wait to try it Saturday!
  6. C

    Timing 830 injector pump.

    I will add, I never took the housing off of the front of the pump. The gear that came out is the one that goes in the timing cover.
  7. C

    Timing 830 injector pump.

    I did not align them. Sadly, I just removed the pump. Inexperience kicked in and I did not know to line things up before removal.
  8. C

    Timing 830 injector pump.

    Well the good news is thanks to the help I got my injector pump freed up. It was not stuck badly at all! The bad news is that in the process the gear on the front of the pump slid forward and likely is not in the same tooth on the front of the pump. So I can see the timing marks on the gear...
  9. C

    Bosch injector pump stuck (830)

    So I finally got around to pulling it, and as I suspected the rack and two plungers on my pump are stuck from sitting. Kind of frustrating as it is an indoors stored tractor, and it has only been about 4 years. To begin even the hope of freeing it up, if I put Kroil in the holes where the...
  10. C

    Injection pump stuck closed.

    My 830 high crop has been sitting for a while and now will not start. Definitely a fuel issue, as she fires right off on ether. I see a handful of posts that the rack could be stuck in the closed position shutting off fuel. I have never dived into a pump before, and was wondering if this was...
  11. C

    Case vac gas tank

    Does anyone have a decent gas tank for a 1950 vac they would be interested in parting with? The sealer only lasts for so long before it is more of a problem that a fix. Thank you
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top