Recent content by Coffeeman2

  1. Meangreen

    Water pump driving me to drink follow up

    If you recall I replaced my water pump with a new one this past winter and have had issues getting the packing nut & packing to seal. After trying a few more times to get it to seal (to no avail) I called the company I purchased it from and they said it must be defective and since all their...
  2. D

    8600 pto

    Friend/neighbor has an 8600 thePTO doesn't work. hasn't for some time. He doesnt want to fix it.Says it cost too much,gonna just set it on blocks for parts for his other tractors.The clutch also just started to slip. It is a otherwise sound tractor.My question.Is the Ford Pto set up like IH...
  3. G

    Ford 5000Tractor

    I have a Ford 5000 tractor and I would like to know it's year and model The three numbers I have are E1014C 9J26 B121825 Hope someone can help Cheers GC
  4. A

    530 info

    I have what I believe is a 530 Case.It has a mod 22 loader. It is diesel.Has tag on rt side of block with 2072605 on it. Battery is under dash. It has cluster gauges. 4 foreward gears hi and lo range. Hand clutch. Shift lever is straight.No filter in front of radiator. No eagle hitch.Hex head...
  5. J

    420 slant steer

    How difficult is it to change slant steer to straight steer? I dont care for the slant would prefer straight. Dont care about originality.
  6. C

    Rear Rims for Case VAO 1949

    No, I don't have any to sell...wish I did! These things seem hard to find, and mine are really rusty. That's why I'm wanting to find some different ones...I need some 28's.
  7. C

    Rear Rims for Case VAO 1949

    Hello. I"m needing some rims for the rear of my "49 Case VAO. Does anyone know where I can get some, preferably used and not too far from home? I"m in North Carolina. Or, does anyone know if rims from any different tractor model would fit my Case VAO? Thanks, and have a good day! ~Chris~
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top