Recent content by Dennis Stoeser

  1. D

    McCulloch tractor D20

    I still have my D20 and the manuals. I have made copies and I do have information about these rare tractors. I have shown mine at Lynden, Washington as well as Tulare, Ca. Only had a couple people who had ever seen one before. Mine is still in great original condition. Interested in talking...
  2. D

    M hydraulics

    The "T" on top you refer to is the fill port for adding fluid. The valve that sits on top of this(Christmas tree) is an extra option. The vent cap initially was the only thing on top. The fitting down on the right side is both the pressure apply and return. The lever on the side of the main...
  3. D

    IH 201 swather parts

    Looking for a source for parts. Specificaly sickle parts or ? Iknow it is old but I own it and it only has 93 hours on it. To good to scrap. Also is this a 123 engine? thanks
  4. A

    853 new holland baler

    Im looking at an 853 baler. What are the main differences between it and an 855. An 855 is about twice as much money, is it worth it to pay the extra?
  5. D

    Is it a 300U or a 350U?

    I have 3 of the 300U tractors. The lowest serial # is 3251. Front pivot clutch, second one is 5595. rear pivot clutch. And the 3rd is 18407. front pivot. All 3 the have T/A, IPTO, and "Fast Hitch". The 2 oldest have manual steering, the newest has power steering. These are all local...
  6. D

    300 Utility steering latest info

    I have searched this site and have only found discussions about the problem but no reference to any paticuler company by name. This sites search engine seems to have gotten less user friendly over the last couple years. i just entered the search recommended and got only the same broad...
  7. D

    300 Utility steering latest info

    I have read most of the posts on the subject of broken steering. What is the latest on available parts? I also would be interested in changing to a different type of steering. Anyone done that? Mine is power but I would go non power since I don't have a loader. Thanks
  8. D

    300 utility power steering

    still have the manual box? how much? Thanks. Dennis
  9. D

    Economy sickle mower.

    Need pictures or advice on installing a factory sickle mower. The tractor is a 2414 and is bare without any hardware or brackets. I bought the mower seperatly and it doesn"t seem to be all there. Any advice welcome.
  10. D

    DC-3?

    I have checked my books about Case model D tractors. The reference to DC, DC-3, and DC-4 are made. What is the difference? My serial number is 5618832DC. I know this means it is a 1952. Did all of them have live PTO and hydraulics? Mine is a wide front with Eagle hitch. If you can shed any...
  11. D

    still need to know

    Roy I am curious which post on the Farmall forum you referred to about the Case fella. I did not read every one but would like to read that one. Did you find me anything other than polite in all of the other 50 some posts? It appears that I over reacted to the "go buy a new part" response I got...
  12. D

    still need to know

    I did notice something. You don't have the urge to use your name. Why is this? Just so you and others like you can get on this sight and lambaste others without them knowing who the rude people really are. I got someones goat? What a bunch of lame garbage that is. If someone had simply...
  13. D

    still need to know

    I miss typed 1/2 X13 and made it 1/2 X 18. My mistake. And just why is it you feel that I think this board owes me something? I asked a valid question. If I read this paticuler discussion board regularly and not a couple of others I may answer some of the posted questions. But then what with...
  14. D

    still need to know

    I asked a simple question. I did not do it in a rude manner. All I got was a couple vague answers. I asked it again. Now I get some arrongant piece of work giving me a bunch of crap. What the heck is the matter with you jerks? I probably have more knowledge in my little finger than the...
  15. D

    still need to know

    I previously asked about the how far the dipstick tube is suppossed to protrude from the block on a 1020 gas. I know you said "go buy one they are cheap" and "count the threads". That is all fine and dandy and no help at all. Would someone simply measure how far this screw in tube sticks up...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top