Recent content by Doug Wonoski

  1. D

    35 B jumping out of low range

    Took off cover tonight and that was the problem, need to look for new bearing, thanks for your help
  2. D

    35 B jumping out of low range

    Our 35 B likes to jump out of low range for no reason, any idea what to look for. Thanks in advance
  3. D

    Roberts carburetor

    Thanks for all your input
  4. D

    JD 70 carb

    Question I have is about a John Deere 70 carb, Doesn't seem to be getting enough gas to # 2 cylinder, tractor will idle fine on #1 But no matter what, I can't get it to idle on #2, soaked carb 2 times, but read that need to take balls out to clean passages, is my only option to send it out, no...
  5. D

    Roberts carburetor

    Does anyone know if roberts carburetor is still in business, haven't been able to reach anyone on the phone for over a week.
  6. D

    J 70 carb

    I'm sure it's been gone over before but what is the best way to get those little balls out so I can clean the passage ways so I can get it to idle properly
  7. D

    john deere a brakes

    Thanks for the help, I will keep trying
  8. D

    john deere a brakes

    I have the assembly apart on the styled A the only two things I can see are the brake drum rivets are a little loose and the brake drum is glazed. the pedal moves freely and the brake shoes also seem to move freely
  9. D

    john deere a brakes

    I have 2 John Deere A's, 1 styled, 1 unstyled and when driving it makes a growling sound until you push on the brake pedal just a little then it goes away when you let off it may come back in a minute or two, any idea what I should look for
  10. D

    john deere b pistons

    Looking for .045 over pistons for a 1937 B, can only seem to find ones for later models, any ideas where to look, would prefer new, aluminum is fine.
  11. D

    Tractor day

    Had a small tractor day this weekend at my place, 22 tractors in all, farmall,jd, and 1 minny, one good time.
  12. D

    M wiring diagram

    Wow I think I have tried evry trick in the book and am getting no where, I have checked grounds, polarized it, when I turn lights on it goes to discharge but can not make it charge. I will keep at it, hope to have it going for Saturday as we are having a small tractor day, thanks for all your...
  13. D

    M wiring diagram

    Looking for a diagram for a farmall m, 12 volt generator, positive ground, with magneto, and a 3 position switch, must have something hooked up wrong cannot get it to change, have had generator checked out twice and it is working. Any help would be great. Thanks Doug
  14. D

    IH Gauges

    Need gauges for my farmall m, just wondering where to get good gauges, no junk.
  15. D

    8n pto

    When you let out the clutch with everything in neutral the tractor acts like it has a load on on it and bogs down an will stop unless you push in the clutch.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top