Recent content by electraglider

  1. E

    bolens 1050 solenoid needed

    Thanks t1. I have one with the two small posts, I"ll try it.
  2. E

    bolens 1050 solenoid needed

    No, it only has one small stud in middle.
  3. E

    bolens 1050 solenoid needed

    It has a wisconsin TRA-10D
  4. E

    bolens 1050 solenoid needed

    I have a bolens 1050 tractor and need a new solenoid for it. I haven"t been able to find a direct replacement. Does anyone have any suggestions on something from NAPA? It has 3 prongs on it.
  5. E

    It's done, WD45

    The paint is PPG Omni 60080 (Persian Orange #1), Acyrlic Enamel. I used epoxy primer underneath. Not sure what to do with it now it's done. Would like to show it off a little, and then do some light work around the farm? Thanks for the comments.
  6. E

    It's done, WD45

    After 2 yrs, it is finally done. Thanks for all the help on this forum. It's been quite an experience. Here is a link to a photo.
  7. E

    main cap shims

    Those shims are there for a reason. I'd put them back in just the way they were. I just rebuilt a WD45 and reused the shims, and checked with plasti-gage. It measured just right with the shims in place. If yours was properly measured for crankshaft clearance originally then that's why they...
  8. E

    wd45 oil pump

    I took the oil pan off the wd45. I was just wondering if the oil pump pick up should swing up and down a little loose. It looks like it should be fine? Is it supposed to set right on the bottom of the pan? Thanks for you help guys.
  9. E

    It's done!

    Awesome job on the tractor. I'm on the verge of being done with a 2 year project myself. I can't wait to finally roll it out for the photo shoot!
  10. E

    wd45 front crank seal no.

    Thanks, I will investigate the speedi-sleeve.
  11. E

    wd45 front crank seal no.

    Does anyone know the Napa or National seal no. for the front crankshaft on a wd45. I have put two seals in it and they both leak. I would like the thick seal with the felt towards the front. The AGCO seal even leaks. There is a slight groove in the crank. I dressed it with a little very...
  12. E

    WD won.t start hot

    Ihave the same problem on WD45. I check timing with light. The F mark on fly wheel is right where it should be. Spark plugs are gapped good. Will check the points, but not sure about starter. Rolls good cold, but engine barely turns hot?
  13. E

    wd45 hydraulic fitting needed

    I need a hydraulic hose fitting. It's the one that goes from the end of hose on pump to the left hydraulic cylinder. It has a 90 deg swivel in it. My question, is this a generic part I can pick up at Napa or some where like that? Thanks for any advice.
  14. E

    WD45 wiring help needed

    So where does the wire from the generator go, Chalmersbob? Thanks for your reply
  15. E

    WD45 wiring help needed

    Need to add, on/off switch on dash also.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top