Recent content by farmerphil

  1. F

    farmall regular hard to start

    Yes it is, the mag has just been rebuilt
  2. F

    farmall regular hard to start

    I have a farmall regular that is hard to start. put on a newly rebuilt mag, timed to fire at tdc.Crank it, and it will just fire a few times but will not keep running. I pull it 10 feet and it starts right up.What is wrong? Thank-you
  3. F

    farmall regular carburetor

    what is the correct way to set the float height for a farmall regular carburetor?
  4. F

    Farmall f-30 float height

    what is the float height adjustment for a farmall f-30? Thank-you
  5. F

    f-20 oil pan

    I have 2 oil pans for a f-20. one has 2 oil gauge petcocks and the oil drain valve, the other has only the 2 oil gauge petcocks.which one would be the correct one for a 1938 f-20? Thank-you.
  6. F

    farmall regular float adjustment

    Hi, changed the cork float to a brass, is the float height adjustment the same? thank-you, phil
  7. F

    Farmall F-20 lightweight

    Has any one ever heard of a Farmall f-20 lightweight? How many of these were made and who made them?
  8. F

    iron age potatoe planter

    Does any one know where I can get parts for a one row iron age potatoe planter? Thank-you,Phil
  9. F

    F-12 custom seat mount

    Hi, would he make some to sell? I would be interested.
  10. F

    1066 has no brakes and steering

    Changed the filter this morning, everything works fine. Thanks.
  11. F

    1066 has no brakes and steering

    1066 lost brakes and steering, all was working fine yesterday, any ideas what happened? Thank-you, Phil
  12. F

    farmall regular front steel

    I have a set of farmall regular front wheels that are cutoffs. does anyone know where I could get them put back to full steel? Thank-you, Phil
  13. F

    f-14 single rim rear wheel

    Hi, Does anyone know where I can get the u-bolt that holds the angle lug on the single rim rear wheel? What would be the length of the angle lug? These wheels are also known as paddle wheels. Thank-you.
  14. F

    f-12 wide front

    Hi, are the front steel wheels from a W-12 the same as the f-12 wide front wheels? Thank-you, Phil
  15. F

    farmall f-14 starter tank in hood

    Hi, does anyone have a picture of the fuel lines and shutoff valves for a f-14 with the starter tank in the hood. Connected the lines today, when I start the tractor the starter tank fills up with gas, I must be missing a shutoff. anybody have pictures that I can look at? Thank-you, Phil
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top