Recent content by gareth

  1. G

    Cockshutt 20 pto speed

    Perfect thanks
  2. G

    Cockshutt 20 pto speed

    I have a cockshutt 20 deluxe that I have hooked up to a 1 row potato bagger digger the digger seems to be running really fast on the pto I was just wanting to confirm that a cockshutt 20 does have 540 pto speed I cant find any info to confirm that Thanks
  3. G

    Cockshutt 20 deluxe

    I picked up a 20 deluxe, it seems like everything is there and in good shape and it runs well. The shifter seems different than the other 20’s or 20 deluxe’s i have seen, is this the correct shifter for this tractor? The serial # is 40115 which appears to be the last 20 made, is that correct? A...
  4. G

    Matermacc 8100/8200 planter

    I just got a Matermacc 8100 planter to plant rutabaga seed, I?m wondering if the seeder can be used to plant on 6 inch rows or if it will only plant on flat ground? Any help would be appreciated
  5. G

    Trying to identify lathe

    Thanks for all the suggestions I still haven?t identified it but i?ll Have to look at it better and get some more pictures when I get a chance
  6. G

    Trying to identify lathe

    It does look close to a pratt whitney, there is still no brand that i can say for sure it is
  7. G

    Trying to identify lathe

    It did come with a 3 jaw chuck
  8. G

    Trying to identify lathe

    Sounds like it might be hard to find parts for if so, I haven?t been able to identify it from any pictures yet. Apparently it may have came from New York. I?ll have to get a better look at it to see if the bolts are odd
  9. G

    Trying to identify lathe

    I picked up this lathe I don?t see a badge on it. Pretty well everything came with it except for the tool rest, any ideas what it might be?
  10. G

    massey 2705 loader

    thanks alot ill hopefully get a look at it this week
  11. G

    cockshutt 35 3pt hitch

    thanks alot ill track down a service manual
  12. G

    cockshutt 35 3pt hitch

    On my cockshutt 35 i went through and cleaned the hydraulic valve and hooked up the 3 pt hitch for the first time. I only have pressure on one side of the valve when i move the leaver. any ideas what the issue might be?
  13. G

    massey 2705 loader

    I have a massey 2705 that a loader was just put on, hooked up to the rear remotes currently but i would like to put a loader valve on it and I'm wondering where to plumb it in to?
  14. G

    Oliver 770 cracked block

    Thanks all, I?m on the hunt for another engine, until then i?ll check the head for cracks and try and get the sleeves out to see how far the cracks go
  15. G

    Oliver 770 cracked block

    I bought a ?stuck? oliver 770, upon taking the head off I realized its more than stuck. The cylinder sleeves are all cracked and there is cracks between the cylinders as well. Is this a usable engine, or will I need another one?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top