Recent content by Ipowell

  1. I

    Ford 3600 Steering issues

    i Staked it to Hobo's recommendation but after a long run (about an hour) it would start pouring oil out the top and i did steer like a power assist. I have since chained the seals in the column but i have also tightened the nut to the book so we will see what happens. I'm not sure why the thing...
  2. I

    Ford 3600 Steering issues

    So I fixed it up but for some reason, I'm having a pressure issue...all the lines are correct but it has been pushing fluid out the top of the steering column...i changed the seals and stuff but I don't know what is the cause any ideas?
  3. I

    Ford 3600 Steering issues

    Ok perfect I have my shop manual for the tractor and it says " Tighten nut so all end play is removed. then loosen nut 1/6-turn and stake nut to locating slot in steering shaft as shown in Fig 10. Complete remainder of assembly by reversing disassembly procedure." So im going to order seals, the...
  4. I

    Ford 3600 Steering issues

    Ihave been reading the shop manual and I think I have a game plan but here is The video
  5. I

    Ford 3600 Steering issues

    Is this nut? (Photo) And I have a video of it but can upload it here it won't let me.
  6. I

    Ford 3600 Steering issues

    So what do I have to do to fix it from unscrewing?
  7. I

    Ford 3600 Steering issues

    Power assist
  8. I

    Ford 3600 Steering issues

    Hello I have a Ford 3600 and have been figuring out the steering issues. The tractor has a lag in the steering which I do believe is due to the nut not being tight enough in the column. There is also a play in the steering which I think is due to the tie rod ends but the other issue is the...
  9. I

    1955 Ford 640

    Hello I have a 1955 Ford 640 and have been trying to find the paint codes for the grey and red so I can cross-reference with DuPont or PPG but I am not having any luck. Does anyone know the paint codes or have used DuPont or PPG on their ford 600?
  10. I

    Ford 3600 Power Steering issue

    Here are some photos of the lines
  11. I

    Ford 3600 Power Steering issue

    where would that be located? because when I tore the steering column down I didn't see anything that looked like an annular groove
  12. I

    Ford 3600 Power Steering issue

    No, It has a Cylinder on both sides something like whats in this photo
  13. I

    Ford 3600 Power Steering issue

    Hello I have an old Ford 3600 with power steering. i had the shop do some work on it and they cracked the adapter for the steering block and they tried to weld it well long story short the weld broke and I had to put a new adapter on so I did. Now I have everything back together and all the...
  14. I

    Bucket Teeth For an Allied 390 loader

    Hello I am looking for some replacement teeth for my bucket they are singular bolt-on teeth something this photo below. Any thing will help!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top