Recent content by Jo Knight

  1. J

    Freeman Loader

    What type of oil does a Freeman loader use? I need to put some in the reservoir but I'm unsure as to what to use.
  2. J

    424 leak

    I have an International 424 that is leaking oil at the gear shift. Any information on why this is happening would be appreciated. Thanks!
  3. J

    641 Generator Smoking

    I ran my tractor for about an hour tonight...the generator starting smoking and smelling like something was burning. Any ideas?
  4. J

    Ford 641 won't start

    Thanks for all of your help. I changed the condensor and points and it started right up.
  5. J

    Ford 641 won't start

    I have no spark at my coil on my 641...I replaced the coil and the volatage regulator...still won't start. It is a 6v tractor. Any suggestions...not too long ago I replaced the points.
  6. J

    low tension wire

    This sounds easy...thanks for the great explanation!
  7. J

    low tension wire

    On my 641, my low tension wire that goes from the coil to the distributor is in really bad shape. The dealer no longer carries this wire...what should I do...I know nothing about electrical wiring.
  8. J

    641 ring

    I tore my gas tank offof my Ford 641 and can't find my ring that the fuel sending unit sets/screws into. My New Holland dealer says he can't get one and I can't find one online either? Any suggestions? FEG99275A
  9. J

    641 Ford

    Thanks, I will change this switch.
  10. J

    641 Ford

    Great idea...thanks!
  11. J

    641 Ford

    JHill-thanks for the explanation, what do you suggest I do to fix my problem? Thanks!!
  12. J

    641 Ford

    I am confused as to why it only spits and sputters when the tractor is good and warm....why wouldn't do it all of the time if there is dirt or something in the gas tank or gas line.
  13. J

    641 Ford

    I will try to drain the gas and go from there.
  14. J

    641 Ford

    I have a 641 Ford that is cutting out and spitting so bad after the tractor is used for about 15 minutes that I have to shut it down for a few minutes and then start it up again. When I start it up after it sets for a few minutes it works fine and after it warms up again it starts sputtering...
  15. J

    641 charging light

    No, I took it in when I got the generator rebuilt and they tested it and said it was ok.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top