Recent content by joexke

  1. J

    pto issue

    INGO !!! Thanks rambofirstblood.
  2. J

    pto issue

    of course that is true. the slow and violent engagement occurred when the clutch was released.
  3. J

    pto issue

    my tractor is a 1947 8n that is used only for cutting a pasture with a bushhog. Today the pto was very slow to engage and when it did it was kinda violent. Worked fine afterward but obviously something is wrong. Any ideas would be really appreciated.
  4. R

    ford 3910 hydraulic filter support/tube broken

    I got 3910 that got the hydraulic filter tube broke. Suggestion was made to block it off completely till we can get a replacement located. Will this hurt anything? There are no external hookups and I realize there will not be any filtration. If we can't find one have a machine shop mill...
  5. H

    Case 580 ck early

    Hi Ive been working on my neighbours old case 580 ck. I think ita a 73 but might be older, has a modell 33 backhoe. We had the hoe off , removed and resealed the control valve body. Previous hands had been at it before I got there so some things are a mystery. A restrictor fell out of one hose...
  6. N

    How do you put this on the tractor

    Hi my brother just bought this and we was wondering how to put it on the tractor 🚜🚜
  7. B

    Finish this

  8. grandpa Love

    9n issues

    Got the 9n back together. Head gasket, manifold gasket, adjusted valves. Runs as bad as before. Will only stay running with choke 3/4 on. This is the tractor that came to us with a stack of nuts behind the knob on the choke rod to hold the choke closed. But if you hold the choke at 3/4 the motor...
  9. F

    TW20 Alternator Charging Issues: Bern

    Bern, I had a spark when I touched the field wire to the battery wire. The original post is now on page 3.
  10. 7

    prayers needed

    seems to me I have requested for lots of prayers lately. A church friend passed away yesterday evening he had been fighting cancer for a while. Prayers please for his family and friends.
  11. C

    1650 3 Point

    The 3 point hitch won't move. It stays up all the time. Shut it down and it'll bleed down over night but as soon as you fire it up again the 3 point goes all the way up. Moving the height lever does nothing. How do I get it to work right?
  12. J

    Kubota B8200 mini Tractor.

    I just got this tractor with a manual, however I can not figure out how to start or stop the PTO. The manual shows a lever just behind my left leg as I sit in the seat. It is labeled PTO speed gear. This is the only thing that is labeled in the manual and on the tractor that indicates anything...
  13. J

    MF275 Engine SN confusion

    My 4.248 has a "LF22312U781251H" stamped into the engine block (above the CAV). Is the 781251 the "engine serial number" or something else? The decoder calls it a serial number. It doesn't look like the ones used for parts shopping. My operator's manual says the SN is on the...
  14. C

    Loren update

    I chatted with Mr Loren again last evening, after the stroke he has not been able to get home as of yet. They have transferred him to a special needs facility and are working to get his arm back to working as well as helping him build some strength again. He is getting some movement back...
  15. S

    Happy Easter

    A Happy, Healthy, and Holy Easter to all!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top