Recent content by Les Warner

  1. A

    Recieved a phone message from Dave

    He attempted to contact me . I took the time to return the call . He was concerned with me posting and making a right . My fist impression will be a lasting impression of Dave. A quote from Robert Heinlein comes to mind as I close. A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill
  2. S

    Tractor shows, no Fords, BUMMER

    I have been to three tractor shows this year so far and there is hardly any fords there. There is a few 8Ns but none of the hundred series, which is my favorite. What a bummer. The sea of green,yellow,orange,ect. needs some gray and red. I guess I need to hurry up and fix mine up so there will...
  3. L

    wagon

    This might be out of it's catagory,but I can't seem to find any thing else that will work. I have a wooden wheeled wagon. ( I would call maybe a frieght wagon) It has a seat up front ( high) with spring leaves,and a brake lever. On the tounge conection the letters W W Co is stamped on both...
  4. L

    McCormick Deering #7 Mower

    Hi shawn,I also have a mower like yours,and was wondering what the correct color is. Some time ago, I heard that red with kind of cream wheels were correct. Any way that is the color that I used and am happy with it. Les Warner Eugene,oregon
  5. L

    J D L A

    I was wondering where would be the best place to install a temp. gauge on a J. D. L. A. Les Warner Eugene,Or
  6. L

    Montgomery Ward farm wagon

    Thanks Leroy, I don't have a picture on hand at the moment, but I am interested,and will get a picture.
  7. L

    Montgomery Ward farm wagon

    Thanks J. C., I think it will be safe to put (19 40s Montgomery Ward wagon) for my parade sign.
  8. L

    Montgomery Ward farm wagon

    Hi Dave,I heard from you some time ago, but had lost your e mail address. thanks for sugesting about what year this wagon is. I want to have some kind of a date for my sign for the next parade.
  9. L

    Montgomery Ward farm wagon

    I was wondering if someone could tell me what year my Montgomery Ward wagon is. The plate on the rear axel says 546-A 70377 Montgomery Wards It isn't a heavy duty one. The tire size is 6 50 16 Les
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top