Recent content by liam

  1. L

    TO20 Hydraulics

    The blade was on the tractor when I bought it and was working at the time. i’ll attach a photo of the controls for it. The PTO was engaged, but I probably put the wrong oil in. The valve to operate it in front of the control handle and to operate the valve is in the upward position
  2. L

    TO20 Hydraulics

    I have a 1950 Ferguson TO20 with hydraulic problems and since I’ve been helped on this forum in the past, I find I need help again. This tractor has a blade on the front which I cannot raise. All the fluids have been changed and the 3 point works as it should, but blade on the front just won’t...
  3. L

    TO20 wheel seals

    Thanks all for the info! Although I have minimal experience working on these old timers, I'm finding it to be a "go to" when I need to get away. I saw on this video that he heated the bearing collar to white hot. The service manual for the TO20 says to heat to 250*. I put the collar on a hot...
  4. L

    TO20 wheel seals

    Thank you! I ordered the kit from this site after trying Google which confuses me.
  5. L

    TO20 wheel seals

    I need information on the TO20 wheel seals and I’m sure it’s been addressed here but I can’t find any posts. I need to locate the parts needed. Any help? Thanks in advance!
  6. L

    2N lift

    My '47 2N 3 pt. doesn't raise with a load. I removed side cover and relief valve moves freely and there is no leakage that I can see but there is turbulence from pump area when its running. Should I rebuild or replace the entire pump or...? Thanks for any and all replies!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top