Recent content by OHBILL

  1. O

    Ford 5000

    Thanks for your input. This is a engine out of a 5610 that I added 20 years ago with I believe a Simms pump. Stupidly I had not tried adding more fuel, Did so last night and gravity did its job. But that brought about another problem as it is acting like its starving for fuel when you...
  2. O

    Ford 5000

    Jim. This is the Amazon style filter I've been using for the past couple years. .Had problem with wix so switched to this style
  3. O

    Ford 5000

    Ford 5000 diesel was loseing power, almost dying while tedding. Dual fuel filter system. Pulled the 1st and found it had a bunch of crud in it; 2nd filter had none. Installed 2 new same model filters. Now I'm finding I cannot get fuel from the 1st to the 2nd. 1st has fuel; 2nd bone dry...
  4. O

    vermeer 403G

    Looking for the 3 spocket unit on the lower drive roller. Thde inside (rear) spocket of the of the 3 has the teeth pretty much chewed up. This spocket powers the bottom large roller.
  5. O

    vermeer 403G

    Looking for parts for am Vermeer 40G Baler
  6. O

    Bush hog

    Thanks for the suggestions. Didnot get any information with the new shaft so I will try to adjust by guess and begaully.
  7. O

    Bush hog

    Working on a an old Central Tractor Bush hog. Belonged to my Pa and has set for likely 30 years. He had run the wrong bolt in connection on the gear box shaft where the power shaft attached and had caused that hole to be aliitle sloppy. I added a brand new power shaft with a slip cutch. Now...
  8. O

    Ford 5000 power steering

    74 Ford 5000 diesel ., I have a problem with blowing out the gasket for the side panel for the rocker shaft for the power steering. The panel cover is on the right side directly below the column. the unit developed a leak 2 days ago, so I replaced it with a new gasket and went out and the...
  9. O

    JD 336 BALER

    TWINE DISKS. THERE ARE 2 STRIPPER PLATES THAT GO IN THE BASE UNIT. WHICH OF THESE GOES IN THE 1ST SLOT AND WHICH IN THE SECOND?
  10. O

    VERMEER BALER

  11. O

    VERMEER BALER

    Added splices to all 3 belts to extend it out to the specified lengths, but still no success with the belts. No movement.
  12. O

    VERMEER BALER

    Just to give an update on this. Still haven't solved this at this point. Found that I had an idler roll that was froze up and the belts were cut 6" short. Had to cut the bearings and collars out with a torch in order to get them out. Had to freeze the new bearings in order to fit them into...
  13. O

    VERMEER BALER

    Thanks for your imput. Replaced the bearing on the feed roll before season. The drive rolls are turning. I checked the idler rolls and rear gate rolls and all but one turned by hand. The one that didn't I put a pipe wrench on and freed it up. I've run closed throat Vermeer in the past, but...
  14. O

    VERMEER BALER

    they didn't upload for some reason. Will have to try again.
  15. O

    VERMEER BALER

    Nope the belts aren't moving. Have tried opening and closeing the rolls when its running at various speeds and can't get them to move.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top