Recent content by Ohio wd45

  1. O

    A C Auction results

    Where was the sale?
  2. O

    WD45 Weird Radiator Overflow Problem

    John, a missing thermostat would not cause this problem. I tend to agree with Dave. Check the level after it has cooled down. If it is still over the fins, you"re OK.
  3. O

    Manual for AC Mower

    Go to the Agco parts books online. http://www.agcopartsbooks.com/EpsilonWeb/home.aspx Log in as a guest. On the left side, drill down to AGCO ALLIS - Parts Book - Hay Equipment - Mowers. You will see four series of mowers listed there. Your mower will probably be one of the first two...
  4. O

    Manual for AC Mower

    Try http://www.manuals.us/. I got a manual there for my 80S.
  5. O

    D 272

    Try http://www.manuals.us/. I got a manual there for my 80S.
  6. O

    OT, Made in the USA

    "Big box" is a term applied primarily to Lowe's and Home Depot.
  7. O

    OT, Made in the USA

    Thanks to your wife for supporting the small independent hardware store. I would much rather shop at the local hardware store than the big boxes. Everyone thinks that the big boxes are cheaper, and this is not always the case. I am looking more at where products are made. I don't think it is...
  8. O

    WD-45 (narrow front end) worm gear bearings

    Try Motion Industries. (www.motionindustries.com)
  9. O

    Should I try this?

    I want to tow a Allis WD45 (4000# dry) 1000 miles. I have a Ford F-150 4x4 with 5.4L gas and 3.55 rear end. I can get a good trailer (Kronkite) that is used to haul skid steer loaders; double axle all with brakes. Total towed weight would be about 7000#. Is this too much to try to tow with...
  10. O

    wd 45 hydralic oil

    I used non detergent 20W. The non-detergent part is important. You do not want this fluid to foam.
  11. O

    WD45 Oil Filter Base

    Yes. Sometimes they get thrown away with the filter.
  12. O

    Allis Chalmers Brush Hog

    Yes, where is it?
  13. O

    WD 45 clutch, transmission and defferential fluid change

    Yes, just fill to the bottom of the filler threads. I believe the front filler opening fills the torque housing and the rear filler opening fills the transmission and the differential. I can't tell you much to put in each. I just did mine, took my time and had no problem.
  14. O

    WD45 oil pressure

    Your description of oil pressure is exactly like my tractor. I ran the tractor without the valve cover on and had good oil flow, even at these low pressures. I run 10w-30 in the summer. When changing the oil filter, watch out for a stem that runs up from the oil filter base into the oil...
  15. O

    No 3rd gear in WD45

    I had a chance yesterday to take my recently purchased WD 45 out for a run. I discovered that I could not shift into 3rd gear. Any thoughts as to what might be wrong?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top