Recent content by Old560

  1. O

    Rain gutter.

    This is what I would use they even make a fiberglass to reinforce it if you need just my opinion
  2. O

    Vanguard 35hp no vacuum pulse from manifold

    Someone suggested an electric fuel pump if you put an electric one on how much psi should it be able to put out? Is there an electric one that’ll shut off when it reaches a certain pressure if so, which one?
  3. O

    Member

    I guess I just haven’t seen your post. Glad you’re still here. I don’t look at this site every day.
  4. O

    Member

    I’m just curious is the member “old” still around? From doing a member search looks like he hasn’t posted anything in a long time. I liked reading his post. It amazes me how many members have left this site since I started looking at it probably 25 years ago.
  5. O

    Cleaning diesel fuel tank

    Started up the tractor a couple days ago, made it two laps around a very small field while mowing tractor dies. Sediment ball clogged up fuel tank is filthy. Took fuel tank off tractor pressure washed it with hot soapy water. Bottom of tank has rust on it. Can’t get it to come off. I’m thinking...
  6. O

    Water water everywhere .

    Driest winter in Colorado history. It’s scary dry right now.
  7. O

    24D weed killer

    I’ve used round up in the past. I’m wanting to switch to 24 D. I don’t know much of anything about 24D. Do they make different mixtures? I’m looking for concentrate. Will be used for spot spray with a 2gallon hand sprayer. mostly killing broadleaf weeds thistle bindweed probably some other...
  8. O

    I hate Kwik Trip

    No gas station has edible food. It’s a gas station not a restaurant.
  9. O

    Sharpening rotary mower blades

    So what’s the consensus on sharpening rotary mower blades? What point do you replace them? I put the tape measure there just for reference. I went ahead and sharpened these. is the leading edge supposed to have a little bit of a blunt edge not razor sharp to help it last longer? 6 ft. king...
  10. O

    Just a question

    Just sitting here pondering things this morning. If you had a 3/4 inch hitch pin and a 3/4 inch bolt say grade 5 or grade 8 would the 3/4 inch bolt be as strong as the 3/4 inch hitch pin? I don’t think they harden hitch pins. No, I’m not gonna go buy a 3/4 inch bolt because it might be cheaper...
  11. O

    Trees and leach field

    Thank you .
  12. O

    Trees and leach field

    The tree is a Siberian Elm within 8 feet of one of the lines on the leach field. Soil is all Clay. The system uses half round plastic pipe approximately 2 foot diameter from what I can tell. very little rain falls here eastern Colorado. I think our annual precipitation is around 12 inches to 17...
  13. O

    Trees and leach field

    Anybody have an opinion on how close a trees should be planted to a Leach field do they destroy the leach fields with their roots?
  14. O

    Gear oil

    Just purchased a used Troy built rear tine tiller model number 12057. I’m about to change all the fluids in it from searching online the manual says to use either standard 90 weight or standard 140 weight gear oil in the transmission and gearbox. That’s a pretty big difference between the two. I...
  15. O

    Magical fix?

    Anybody have a magical fix for making a hydraulic jack quit leaking from this point? Harbor freight Jack not too interested in trying to find parts for it. Probably better off just buying a new Jack. I’ve tried power steering fluid with Stop leak in it but that didn’t work.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top