Recent content by Pig_Iron

  1. R

    A tool I can't use, maybe you can.

    Bought a 9MM cyl. for my old model 357 Blackhawk. Doesn't fit. It's for the new model. Email open.
  2. P

    BVAMA New Years Day Pull

    http://bvama.net/2.html Rule#29
  3. P

    Moline U hubs

    Does anyone know who may make a 9 bolt splined hub for a wheatland version of a U? or someone who has a set? Looking to lose the huge cast centers.
  4. P

    Gleane E engine in unstyled WC

    You better check the rules where you plan on pulling first. Alot of places dont like to see a wd45/d17/gleaner E block in a WC or WD. Sounds like your on the right path as far as the swap. Youll need to block off the fuel pump, and do a bit of oil line work on the right side of the block so...
  5. P

    WD45 upper engine noise

    I just found the same problem that PecosAllis described. My WD had a valvetrain noise at #3 that just seemed a bit to loud. I adjusted the valves multiple times, pulled the pan and had a look at the cam and lifters and still couldnt find anything. After I tore the head off, I went to scrub...
  6. P

    Allis stroke

    At that compression ratio, would those 170 pistons stay together? And would I need to use a copper head gasket?
  7. P

    Allis stroke

    Hey guys, I have a few sets of pistons laying around for my WD with 226 motor in it. If I offset grind my crank to 5", which pistons would be better to use? Tractor has 170 8:1 flat tops in it now, and I have a set of M&W SP48 pistons. Both are 4 inch bore. Which of those two would be a...
  8. P

    shuttle shift?

    Hey guys, can someone tell me what for molines had a shuttle shift? My buddy got one out of a boneyard that has a loader on it. The serial tag has 445 on it, but Ive been into the MM side of the agco parts books and cant find anything on the 445 having a shuttle shift? Any help will be...
  9. P

    SMTA hydraulic pump seals

    I tried that, and I found the pump, but it wont break it down any farther.
  10. P

    SMTA hydraulic pump seals

    Hey fellas, does anyone know the part numbers for the shaft seals on a live hydraulic pump for an MTA? Mines leaking hydraulic oil into the crankcase. Thanks.
  11. P

    262 gas into a WD

    Hey tractornutt, would you be willing to sell that wd45 diesel flywheel? send me an email big6t9chevy at yahoo dot com.
  12. P

    262 gas into a WD

    Thanks for the reply Vic. I dont think this swap will be as bad as im thinking.
  13. P

    262 gas into a WD

    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I wanna put a 262 into a wd. I have the adapter plate, but what else would I need? I have access to a junk D17D if that helps. can I use the starter and flywheel out of the D17? Would I need a WD45D radiator or is there an automotive...
  14. P

    WD final drive bearings

    I can feel it wobble just a little bit, and if I take it out on the road it gets a intermittent growl coming out of the left rear final. also the tractor will pull to the left. Ive also noticed this while pulling and my front tires are in the air, the tractor will pull left. I believe its due...
  15. P

    WD final drive bearings

    I checked the wheel rail locks and their all tight. When I push against the tire you can hear and feel the clunk. Jacked it up with a floor jack and used a pry bar and I have excessive play in the housing.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top