Recent content by Scotts 9N

  1. A

    6000 accumulators

    i need to recharge the accumulators on my 6000 i'm rebuilding.says to use dry nitrogen. i'm thinking to myself where do i find this at? any suggestions?
  2. S

    JD4300

    Greetings Deere heads, I am looking to replace the reliable old Ford 9N. I have an option to buy a 4300 that's a few years old with about 600 hrs and seems to be in decent shape. Can anybody share with me the reliability of this tractor? Is it good or bad? I just want the truth so I don't...
  3. S

    Rough Running 9N

    Greetings "N" Heads. After a recent 12V conversion I just can't get the thing to run smoothly. It skips and sputters and almost acts like it's running on 3 cylinders. I can't guarentee it was doing all that well before the conversion (that damn memory thing). I asked this before and guys like...
  4. S

    9N over run clutch

    Gang, I picked up an ORC for the 9N for the obvious reasons with the brush hog but it shortens the distance between PTO shaft and the brush hog drive shaft considerably (about 5") and there is no way I can make it work. These things are everywhere so there must be a correct way that I"m missing...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top