Recent content by Snow

  1. A

    1940 Farmall A

    I don't know much about tractors, but was interested in finding out if you can put a front loader on a 1940 A Farmall tractor?
  2. S

    Sherman Backhoe

    Got a 8n w/backhoe and front end loader. I a trying to locate some info on the backhoe but no luck. I believe it is a Sherman and her is the info: MN: 54B360 F181 SN: V13DDDD3C Anyone have any info on where I could Locate Parts Manual or any other info?
  3. S

    8n not running right....

    Thanks, That was it... I had Family here helping with some projects and we did replace spark plugs.
  4. S

    8n not running right....

    Got a 49 8n, just put a new carb. on and got it adjusted to specs. Runs great in Idle but when it is under a load or going uo heel it wants to stall out. Any suggestions?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top