Recent content by Tom McLaughlin

  1. B

    TO 20 fan belt

    Looking at earlier discussions it appears you remove the crank pully to get a new fan belt on. Is that correct? My TO 20 has a loader and I've already moved the pump foreward and removed the shaft. Thanks
  2. K

    Massey 410 separator clutch plate

    This message is a reply to an archived post by Karl Darwin on October 07, 2009 at 10:12:55. The original subject was "MarvelSchlebler carb in a massey 410". Malcom...You bailed me out a few years back with a rebuild kit for the Marvel-schlebler carb on my 410 Massey combine. Right now the...
  3. C

    TRUCK TRACTOR PULLS, JUNE 29, 30, 2012

    HOOKED ON PULLIN’ LLC ANTIQUE/CLASSIC TRACTOR & 4x4 TRUCK PULLS Blue Ball, Pa (Along Rt. 322, just east of Rt. 23 behind Blue Ball Machine Co., Blue Ball, Lancaster County PA) *************************************************...
  4. T

    HD6 Clutch swap

    Well I went ahead and changed it out with no problems had to change out right back to the flywheel but it seems to be working good. I hope that this is the end of my dozer problems. My fingers are crossed.
  5. T

    HD6 Clutch swap

    Can some one tell me if I can swap out a Auburn Clutch and install a Rockford clutch? Thanks Tom
  6. T

    Hydraulic pump for 160 with a 460 loader

    I am looking to put a new hydraulic pump on my allis 160 with a 460 loader on it. The original pump has been rebuilt to many times and it needs to be replaced. Can some one tell me the best size to replace it with. Displacement cu. in per rev and also GPM. Thanks Tom
  7. T

    Bosch injector pump set up timing

    I am trying to set my motor up HD6 344 buda for 21* btdc and set the injector pump up PSB4A-90EH-4081E3. I have never done this before and need some guideance. Where do I start to set the pump up. I belive I can set the motor to 21* but the pump I have no idea where to set it. Thanks Tom
  8. T

    Any tips on priming a Allis HD6

    OK got ya yes I have check the shut off and made sure it was in the open posistion. I have not taken it apart (that was my next step as I have done everything else I can think of)
  9. T

    Any tips on priming a Allis HD6

    Honestly I don't know. I am not sure how or exactly what you are referring to. I swapped out a motor as I cooked mine and just swapped the entire motor and fuel system out. The guy I got it from said it ran good when he pulled it out. Any details you can shed light on about this wil help. Thanks Tom
  10. T

    Any tips on priming a Allis HD6

    Got a newer motor installed in my dozer. It is a Budda 344 with direct injection. I have presurized fuel up to the hose leaving the fuel filter housing and a very small amount at the injector lines at the base where they connect to go up towards the injectors. I have cracked the injectors and...
  11. T

    HD6 Owners looking for info on oil lines

    I am swaping motors on my hd6 with a motor I bought from a scrap dealer this winter. Anyways I got the old motor out and sat it next to my new motor. Everything seems the same except the clutch apears to be oil bathed on the new and greased on the old. The oil filter is along the spline shaft...
  12. T

    Allis HD - 6 and back hoe question

    Well I am getting the HD6 back together with a different motor (Original blew)anyways the question I have a older davis backhoe that I made a frame for to put on the tractor but it is a bit heavy and moves the tractor around a bit. Has any body put one on the back of a dozer? I see the samller...
  13. T

    Looking for a motor for HD6

    Rays give me a email with info I am looking for the 344
  14. T

    Looking for a motor for HD6

    Hey I was wondering if anybody has a motor that would fit the HD6 or anybody do a swap out for a different motor and have any helpful tips as in which motor and what you might have had to fabricate to match up. All info appreciated. Thanks Tom
  15. T

    Ran HD6 out of oil Now what to do???

    Well I done it now! I was going along fine when I started to hear the sound so I stopped the dozer and as I suspected it was dry of oil. I filled it up but too late it now has lost power and it has quite the knock. Damn thing I know its my fault for not checking and keeping an eye on it but I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top