Recent content by TSX

  1. T

    JB Weld.

    Will JB Weld conduct electricity?
  2. T

    Heavy Duty Condenser---John T?

    I need a heavy duty condenser to go with the hot coil for my Wico XH909 Magneto. Where can I purchase a heavy duty condenser? None of the condensers that I have seen so far have the mfd ratings marked on them. Thanks to all who reply.
  3. T

    John Deere LA Magneto.

    John T: Do you know where I could purchase a heavy duty coil and the correct condenser for my Wico X Magneto? Thanks again for the help that you have given me in the past.
  4. T

    John Deere LA Magneto.

    Does a hot coil for the Wico X Magneto mean the standard Wico X Coil or is there an aftermarket Coil that is hotter? Just wondering as I am trying to correct some chronic Mag problems. Thanks to all who reply.
  5. T

    John Deere LA Magneto.

    I have a John Deere LA tractor that is a 1946 model. I have a choice of using a Wico C or a Wico X Magneto. Is one model of Magneto any more dependable or otherwise better than the other?
  6. T

    Weight of Model G with Mechanical cultivator setup.

    What does a Model G weigh with the complete mechanical lift attached to it?
  7. T

    LA Fouled Plugs.

    My John Deere LA starts easily and runs fine for about 30-45 minutes and then quits. The spark plugs are carboned up but the electrodes are not bridged over with carbon and I have a very weak or no spark. Let it set a while and put in new spark plugs and it runs fine for another 30- 45 minutes...
  8. T

    Cleaning Magneto

    What is the best way to clean a magneto inside and outside without damaging any of the electrical parts?
  9. T

    15-40 Oil

    Showcrop: My sincere apologies!...I fell for the whole thing and thought you were another off the wall abundant. I too, like to take issue with the whole abundant thing. Best wishes and a Happy New Year.
  10. T

    Autolite Distributor

    I have an Autolite Distributor for my Allis G Tractor. Where can I get Parts to complete the rebuild of this distributor?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top